1.Describe an instance where you set your sights on a high/demanding goal and saw it through completion.
2. Summarize a situation where you took the initiative to get others going on an important task or issue and played a leading role to achieve the results you wanted.
3. Describe a situation where you had to seek out relevant information, define key issues and decide on which steps to take to get the desired results.
4. Describe an instance where you made effective use of facts to secure the agreement of others.
5. Give an example of how you worked effectively with people to accomplish an important result.
6. Describe a creative/innovative idea that you produced which led to a significant contribution to the success of an activity or project.
7. Provide an example of how you assessed a situation and achieved good results by focusing on the most important priorities.
8. Provide an example of how you acquired technical skills and converted them to practical application.